Old 01-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Paolo De Michele

Default failure to display twitter on F16

hi list,

I have a problem with Fedora 16 in view of twitter site with
browsers google chrome and chromium. with firefox there is no
problem.

I leave a link to view a video the error I get:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/chromeya.png

I hope some useful data:

Linux homelinux-3.1.6 1. fc16. i686 SMP Wed Dec 1 21 UTC 23:18:01
2011 i686 i686 i386 GNULinux

the version of chrome is 16.0.912.63

the version of chromium is 15.0.874.106 (Developer Build 0 Linux)
Built from source for Fedora release 16 (Verne)

does anyone know give me a hand?

Thanks in advance