Old 03-30-2008, 06:00 AM

Default Where does X11 get started for runlevel = 5 ???

It seems that I should be able to find this, but I dont see it
(no need, just curious), where does X11 get started for
runlevel = 5 ?

I dont see it in the 3 startup scripts in /etc/rc.d nor the
scripts in /etc/rc.d/rc5.d . It must be there, but I dont
see it... and thats iritating...

Anyone?

--
Reg.Clemens
reg@dwf.com

Old 03-30-2008, 09:36 AM
Tim

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 00:00 -0600, clemens@dwf.com wrote:
> It seems that I should be able to find this, but I dont see it
> (no need, just curious), where does X11 get started for
> runlevel = 5 ?
>
> I dont see it in the 3 startup scripts in /etc/rc.d nor the
> scripts in /etc/rc.d/rc5.d . It must be there, but I dont
> see it... and thats iritating...

Have you looked through: /etc/inittab

important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.