Old 01-06-2012, 02:58 AM
"Gregory P. Ennis"

Default Adding Menu items in gnome3 of F16

Everyone,

I would like to add some simple menu items in gnome3 of F16, and have
not figured out how to do this yet. I tried alacarte, but it is broken
giving me a message that gmenu has not been installed. There is no
gmenu to install from yum.

At this point all I would like to do is to set up a couple of menu
choices for alternate start ups of konsole.

If any of you have some tutorial starting places I would certainly
appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

Greg Ennis