Old 01-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Paolo Galtieri

Default Very frustrated with F16

I just installed F16 as a VM under VMware.* After booting up and installing all the updates I cannot find the 2 system config settings that are present in F14.

Specifically the Windows and Startup Applications config items.* The first allows me to configure windows so that they become active as soon as the mouse enters them.* The second allows me to setup my configuration so that all applications that were running at the time I log out are automatically started the next time I login.* Where are these configuration items?* The Windows one used to be part of the control-panel package, but it's no longer there.

Note I am not running gnome-shell since it failed to start so I'm running in fall back mode.

Paolo