Old 01-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Robert Moskowitz

Default CDrom popup alert

When I put a music CDrom in, I get a popup at the bottom of the screen
asking if I want to start rythembox of a browser, well I had k3b open to
copy the CD, so I tried to <esc> from this dialog but nothing I did seem
to make it go away. There is no cancel button like in the old dialog box.

How is this thing controlled?

Old 01-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Alexander Volovics

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 08:32:45AM -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> When I put a music CDrom in, I get a popup at the bottom of the
> screen asking if I want to start rythembox of a browser, well I had
> k3b open to copy the CD, so I tried to <esc> from this dialog but
> nothing I did seem to make it go away. There is no cancel button
> like in the old dialog box.
>
> How is this thing controlled?

Click anywhere on the black popup window outside of choice bars.

AV