Old 01-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Paul Allen Newell

Default dumb question -- dumber subject line

On 1/4/2012 1:49 PM, g wrote:

On 01/04/2012 09:36 PM, g wrote:
<>

what is _dumb_ is using just 'dumb question' as the only wording in
"Subject:" line.

if you ran a google search with "Subject: dumb question" as search
parameter, you would get hits in millions, if not billions.

"Subject: question about makefile files" would have been better and
make for easier and better searching for someone else.

Fair enough, I agree my subject was more about my sense of frustration
than what I was frustrated about.

Apology offered to all ...

Paul

hth.