Old 01-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Anthony R Fletcher

Default gdm with smartcards on Fedora 16

With Fedora 16 I don't see how to enable smartcard logins for GDM.

I have pcscd and openct working and /etc/pam_pkcs11/pam_pkcs11.conf
correctly configured to use opensc. pklogin_finder returns the right
things and I can log in at the console login prompt.

I have gdm-3.2.1.1-8.fc16.x86_64 installed and this has includes files
like /usr/libexec/gdm-smartcard-worker.

How do I enable smartcard login?

Anthony.