Old 01-04-2012, 08:04 PM
William Case

Default Another Fedora 16 + Gnome 3.2 question!?

Hi;

How do I get rid of the Universal Access icon in the upper right hand
corner/panel? Googled but seems every distribution has a different
answer. How do I get rid of it in Fedora 16, preferably using the
icon-manage extension in dconf-editor if there is such away. Nothing I
have tried seems to work. Everything found on the internet is either
out of date or doesn't work.
--
Regards Bill

Old 01-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Olav Vitters

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 04:04:16PM -0500, William Case wrote:
> How do I get rid of the Universal Access icon in the upper right hand
> corner/panel? Googled but seems every distribution has a different
> answer. How do I get rid of it in Fedora 16, preferably using the
> icon-manage extension in dconf-editor if there is such away. Nothing I
> have tried seems to work. Everything found on the internet is either
> out of date or doesn't work.

There is an extension for that on https://extensions.gnome.org/. Just go
there with Firefox.

Olav

Old 01-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Robert Moskowitz

How do I get rid of the Universal Access icon in the upper right hand
corner/panel? Googled but seems every distribution has a different
answer. How do I get rid of it in Fedora 16, preferably using the
icon-manage extension in dconf-editor if there is such away. Nothing I
have tried seems to work. Everything found on the internet is either
out of date or doesn't work.

And I disabled the universal access in the settings and it is STILL there.