Old 01-03-2012, 09:34 PM
jackson byers

Default sharing printer fails: Unable to change server settings: Forbidden

Trying to revive sharing of my printer on my F14box,
to enable my wife's imac to print to it;

I had been doing this with no trouble, now back in some sort of limbo.

on an old thread, Sam V responded

> Yes, open http://localhost:631/admin/ and make sure that "Share printers connected to this system" and > "Allow printing from the Internet" are enabled.

I check both of the following:

Share printers connected to this system