Old 01-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Dan Track

Default What does tcpschedulerfailed mean?

Hi All,

Can someone please help me find information regarding the following
field in "netstat -S" output, the entry in question is
TCPSchedulerFailed?

I've googled it but can't find any useful info regarding it. A few
questions around it:

1. What does it measure?
2. What is the TCP mechanism is it monitoring?
3. Is there some other measure I should take into consideration from
netstat to give it some meaning?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan