Old 01-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Julius Smith

Default Fedora iso checksums

Why is it so hard to find the iso checksums for Fedora releases? *It is easy to find the .iso downloads themselves, and we're asked to verify them, but it is very hard to find the checksums! *I ultimately had to search the Web for the checksum itself!

--
"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind

Old 01-02-2012, 06:34 AM
Fennix

Why is it so hard to find the iso checksums for Fedora releases? *It is easy to find the .iso downloads themselves, and we're asked to verify them, but it is very hard to find the checksums! *I ultimately had to search the Web for the checksum itself!

--
"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind

Hmm, was a little not obvious...
Download page: *http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options

On the right-hand side is a list of links titled "Handy Resources." *The bottom link, 6th, is "Verify Downloads." *Clicking on that will get you the following page...
Verify your ISO download: *https://fedoraproject.org/en/verify

Click on the link in the table for your particular spin to get the checksum required.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Emilio Lopez

Yes. I also needed a lot time to find the checksums.

Emilio.