Old 12-31-2011, 03:35 PM
Hiisi

Default OT: Happy New Year!

Hi, Fedora community!
I wish you all a happy new year!
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:38 PM
Patrick Lists

On 31-12-11 17:35, Hiisi wrote:

Hi, Fedora community!
I wish you all a happy new year!

Thanks you and Best Wishes to you too!

Regards,
Patrick

Old 12-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Ed Greshko

On 01/01/2012 12:35 AM, Hiisi wrote:
> Hi, Fedora community!
> I wish you all a happy new year!

Thanks..... It is 00:49 in Taipei and the New Year has been greeted....

World Peace....is on my "list" of things I wish for....

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless

Old 12-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Alan Cox

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 00:50:06 +0800
Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@greshko.com> wrote:

> On 01/01/2012 12:35 AM, Hiisi wrote:
> > Hi, Fedora community!
> > I wish you all a happy new year!
>
> Thanks..... It is 00:49 in Taipei and the New Year has been greeted....
>
> World Peace....is on my "list" of things I wish for....

I'm always wary of that - I have a horrible feeling if it was granted I'd
wake up the only person on the planet 8)

Happy new year as the clock ticks round (for those to whom it is new year
anyway !)

Old 12-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Joe Zeff

Thanks..... It is 00:49 in Taipei and the New Year has been greeted....

World Peace....is on my "list" of things I wish for....

It's 11:11 AM on December 31 here in California, so I still have New
Year's Eve to look forward to.