Old 12-28-2011, 10:09 PM
"Linda McLeod"

Default Why would a particular flash-drive reconfigure itself to be read only, and lock-out admin..?

Anyone know why a particular flash-drive would reconfigure itself to be
read only..? This F-drive has done this three times, forcing me to
format it, and reload the hd backup.. and another has done it once.. I
run with ten flash-drives in maintaining a perpetual backup by the
hour..

I reload the hd backup flash yesterday, and now when I click up
properties, I get "permissions could not be determined"..? This
troublesome flash is a "DANE-ELEC" 8-gig".. I can't trust this
crap-thing.. What's the best low priced flash on the market..?

or over the web