Old 12-28-2011, 10:06 PM
"Linda McLeod"

Default A couple of repeatable ways to freeze-up Fedora..

A couple of repeatable ways to freeze-up Fedora.. which is probably
related and linked to other unsolved problems in Fedora..

As F-14 is booting-up, plug-in 8 flash-drives (2 hubs) before the OS is
fully booted...

With Shotwell slideshow up at full screen, tap "next pix" button about
ten times...

Tell me.. When glitches are found, diagnosed, and solved, does the
solution fix other unexpected problems in other areas..?

Old 12-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Patrick Lists