Old 03-28-2008, 04:25 PM
ann kok

Default how can I install to support GDLib , PNG, JPG and GIF

Hi all

i try to install freeway. i check the rpm
they are in the system

jpgalleg-2.5-1.fc6

gd-2.0.33-9.3.fc6

libpng-1.2.10-7

giflib-4.1.3-7.1

but how can I make system to know GDLib , PNG, JPG and
GIF

tks

Old 03-29-2008, 05:49 AM
David Timms

ann kok wrote:
i try to install freeway. i check the rpm
they are in the system

Is freeway an rpm ?
Is it source code, that you need to extract|config|make|make install ?
Can you provide a link to it's web site / download ?

Give others something to go on ;-)

DaveT.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Michael Schwendt

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:25:29 -0700 (PDT), ann kok wrote:

> Hi all
>
> i try to install freeway. i check the rpm
> they are in the system
>
> jpgalleg-2.5-1.fc6
>

> gd-2.0.33-9.3.fc6
>

> libpng-1.2.10-7
>
> giflib-4.1.3-7.1
>
> but how can I make system to know GDLib , PNG, JPG and
> GIF

Do you refer to compiling software from source code?
If so, you need to install the packages with -devel in the name.