Old 12-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Klaus-Peter Schrage

Default SOLVED: Enable PHP on local Apache2 server

Am 28.12.2011 16:25, schrieb Remi Collet:

Le 28/12/2011 16:10, Klaus-Peter Schrage a écrit :

Have you the following SOMEWHERE in your httpd-conf-files?
LoadModule php5_module "modules/libphp5.so"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Yes, adding those two lines did it: Now I can see the PHP Info page.

This 2 lines should be present in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf, provided
by php package.

So httpd.conf doesn't have to be modified.
I know about this mechanism, but none of my php packages from Fedora
gave me php.conf.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Steven Stern

On 12/28/2011 10:04 AM, Klaus-Peter Schrage wrote:

>>> Yes, adding those two lines did it: Now I can see the PHP Info page.
>> This 2 lines should be present in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf, provided
>> by php package.
>>
>> So httpd.conf doesn't have to be modified.
> I know about this mechanism, but none of my php packages from Fedora
> gave me php.conf.

hmmm..... Perhaps something went wrong when you installed PHP

$ yum provides "*/conf.d/php.conf"

php-5.3.8-3.fc16.i686 : PHP scripting language for creating dynamic web
sites
Repo : fedora
Matched from:
Filename : /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf