Old 12-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Roger

Default Apache2 death

I realise that this is not a ubuntu forum but, the ubuntu home site
forums so far seem pretty darn hopeless for finding possible answers to
problems and obtaining wise response that I am accustomed to on Fedora
list/s.

Is there a list, of similar calibre to this to which I can turn for help
with apache2 which failed to find localhost this afternoon. I've been
googling, reading experimenting all afternoon and evening. External
browsing is unchanged, localhost is dead.

I would really appreciate help.
thanks in advance
Roger

Old 12-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Reindl Harald

Am 28.12.2011 12:49, schrieb Roger:
> Is there a list, of similar calibre to this to which I can turn for help with apache2
> which failed to find localhost this afternoon.

apache mailing-list?