-   -   Apache2 death (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/614522-apache2-death.html)

Roger 12-28-2011 10:49 AM

Apache2 death

I realise that this is not a ubuntu forum but, the ubuntu home site
forums so far seem pretty darn hopeless for finding possible answers to
problems and obtaining wise response that I am accustomed to on Fedora
list/s.

Is there a list, of similar calibre to this to which I can turn for help
with apache2 which failed to find localhost this afternoon. I've been
googling, reading experimenting all afternoon and evening. External
browsing is unchanged, localhost is dead.

I would really appreciate help.
thanks in advance
Roger

Reindl Harald 12-28-2011 11:06 AM

Apache2 death

Am 28.12.2011 12:49, schrieb Roger:
> Is there a list, of similar calibre to this to which I can turn for help with apache2
> which failed to find localhost this afternoon.

apache mailing-list?