Old 12-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Firefox 9 on F16 can not set Home Page

In Firefox 9 in F16 I can't set the home page. I make my web page
www.Google.com. Then I go to preferences and click "Use Current Page".
This works for a while. But when I reboot the home page becomes Bing.
Is anyone else having this trouble and know how to fix it?