Old 12-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Lawrence Graves

Default How to uninstall nvidia drivers in runlevel3

I would like to do an update on my Dell 9400 Inspiron which is
running 275.43 nvidia drivers. Is there a command that will allow me
this option if need. Please help.

--

Lawrence Graves
All things are workable but don't all things work.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 26.12.2011 22:07, schrieb Lawrence Graves:
> I would like to do an update on my Dell 9400 Inspiron which is running 275.43 nvidia drivers. Is there a command
> that will allow me this option if need. Please help.

yum remove packagename

if you have decided to install without rpm-packages consult the manual
of your diver package