Old 12-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Jon Ingason

Default Problem to change between two user

Hi,

I have a strange proglem in Fedora 16 (Gnome 3.2). I have couple of user
on my computer. When a want to change from one user to another (without
logging out) I get a small black login window with non possibility to
choose user to login to. I do not get any login prompt.

Any idea why it is behaving so?

To go back to the user I was I need to use Alt+Ctrl+Fn to go back.
--
Regards
Jon Ingason