Old 12-26-2011, 01:05 AM
"Linda McLeod"

Default Some businesses and professionals need an extremely secure OS lock, that even the best of the best can't crack...

I lost the encrypted login PW for one of my many hd's, and found that I
can easily over-ride to restore it if I do a little cracking with
codes.. The data was easily found in a Google search, which means that
an encrypted OS isn't really a locked OS.. So I'm wondering how can we
have sure-fire fool-proof crack-proof keys that maintain a private
corporate computer totally safe and private from the crazy world's
bullying and messing..?

Do you suppose a flash drive can somehow made to be the only key that
opens an OS..?

Can there be layers of keys in a key..?
I.E.: ones multi-layered PW might be something like:
"18erty
239de
frosset (for this one the user must wait "5-seconds" of no keyboard
activity before being keyed in)
18
su78
ddhe"