Old 12-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Geoffrey Leach

Default Fedora 16, XFCE, caps lock

With the latest updates, I seem to have lost the ability to map Caps
Lock to Ctrl. Or am I not looking in the right place?

Old 12-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:39:57 -0800
Geoffrey Leach <geoff@hughes.net> wrote:

> With the latest updates, I seem to have lost the ability to map Caps
> Lock to Ctrl. Or am I not looking in the right place?

Might be more fallout from the recent gtk2/gtk3 updates...
Can you set it as 'Primary' instead of Ctrl?

kevin

Old 12-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Geoffrey Leach

On 12/26/2011 09:30:42 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:39:57 -0800
> Geoffrey Leach <geoff@hughes.net> wrote:
>
> > With the latest updates, I seem to have lost the ability to map
> Caps
>
> > Lock to Ctrl. Or am I not looking in the right place?
>
> Might be more fallout from the recent gtk2/gtk3 updates...
> Can you set it as 'Primary' instead of Ctrl?

Kevin,

Thanks for the suggestion. I started X from a prompt in the rescue
kernel with startx. That seems to be the cause of the problem. Normal
startup and all is well.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:07 PM
"lpeng564@gmail.com"

lpeng564@gmail.com