Old 12-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Steven Stern

Default Help with some configurations in F16

On 12/23/2011 11:18 AM, Wade Hampton wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am trying to configure my new Fedora 16 computer and am having
> a lot of success. Things are working well, however I have a few
> things I would like to tune.
>
> How can I enable the minimize button on windows?

Assuming you're using the Gnome Shell:

It's a shell extension.

yum install gnome-shell-extension* gnome-tweak-tool

Once done, use gnome-tweak-tool to enable/disable extensions

> How can I change so double click does not maximize windows?

see above

--
-- Steve

Old 12-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Wade Hampton

Thanks -- the shell extensions worked.

Anyone have an idea for fixing xsane so it will recognize
my scanner by default (it can't find it via scan as it is on
a different subnet).

Happy Holidays,
--
Wade Hampton