-   -   Help with some configurations in F16 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/613297-help-some-configurations-f16.html)

Wade Hampton 12-23-2011 04:18 PM

Help with some configurations in F16

Greetings,

I am trying to configure my new Fedora 16 computer and am having
a lot of success. Things are working well, however I have a few
things I would like to tune.

How can I enable the minimize button on windows?

How can I change so double click does not maximize windows?

How can I persist xsane settings so my wireless scanner works
without having to call via a script (it is on my 192.168.1 network
but I am on 192.168.2 so the auto-discovery does not work).
It works well but I have to manually launch with:

hpaio:/net/Photosmart_C6100_series?ip=192.168.1.120

I can't launch it automatically via GIMP.

I am also trying Picasa 3.9 but it is crashing when I try to
upload pictures.... Any ideas?

Happy Holidays,
--
Wade Hampton