Old 03-28-2008, 07:55 AM
"Stjepan Gros"

Default Interrupted update ...

Hi all!

I was updating Rawhide and, due to some circumstances, I had to
interrupt the process. Now, I'm left with "duplicate" packages. Is
there any way to continue the process, or rollback the changes?

I'm sending this question to fedora-users as this is not related to
Rawhide, and it happened to me before, but I cleaned up packages by
hand, which is not really fun to do...

Stjepan

Old 03-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Michael Schwendt

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:55:37 +0100, Stjepan Gros wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I was updating Rawhide and, due to some circumstances, I had to
> interrupt the process. Now, I'm left with "duplicate" packages. Is
> there any way to continue the process, or rollback the changes?
>
> I'm sending this question to fedora-users as this is not related to
> Rawhide, and it happened to me before, but I cleaned up packages by
> hand, which is not really fun to do...

Try the yum-complete-transaction command from the yum-utils package.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:58 AM
"Stjepan Gros"

That helped. Thanks!

Stjepan

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:55:37 +0100, Stjepan Gros wrote:
>
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I was updating Rawhide and, due to some circumstances, I had to
> > interrupt the process. Now, I'm left with "duplicate" packages. Is
> > there any way to continue the process, or rollback the changes?
> >
> > I'm sending this question to fedora-users as this is not related to
> > Rawhide, and it happened to me before, but I cleaned up packages by
> > hand, which is not really fun to do...
>
> Try the yum-complete-transaction command from the yum-utils package.

Fri Mar 28 16:30:01 2008