Old 12-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

Default R: Openfoam is available!!!

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 16:32 +0100, antonio.montagnani@alice.it wrote:
> never heard of Google??

Unbelievable. Do you *still* not get it? In words of one syllable: why
do you make me look at a web page to see if I want this? Why do you not
just tell the list in the first place?

poc

Old 12-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Joe Zeff

On 12/22/2011 07:39 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:

Make the effort to explain yourself just a little bit. Not all of us
are rocket scientists.

Not only that, not all of us share your interests. Just because this
project is very important to you doesn't mean that world+dog is going to
recognize it without explanation.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Joe Zeff