Old 12-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Christopher Svanefalk

Default Buy an SSD now, or wait?

I just wondered if anyone here has had any experience in using SSDs in general, and with Fedora in particular? I am thinking about an upgrade, but I am uncertain whether it is worth it to invest in an SSD now, or let the technology ripen for a few more years. I believe the SSD market will expand massively in the coming years, and with that, innovation and development in the field as well, so waiting seems more reasonable at this stage. Any thoughts?

Old 12-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Christopher Svanefalk

addendum: for anyone interested in SSDs, the market, and developments, I recommend this:*http://www.storagesearch.com/