Old 12-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu

Default Fedora 15: evolution and scripts as signatures

Hi All,

In Fedora releases previous to 15, Evolution had an option allowing me
to use a small script to generate my signature. In Fedora 15, I can no
longer find the "script" option.

Was this feature removed, or has the option moved to a new location in
the menus? I can't find squat!

Thanks,

Ranbir