Old 12-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Roger

Default Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

On 22/12/11 14:22, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:46:26 -0700
Craig White<craigwhite@azapple.com> wrote:

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 10:31 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:

On 12/22/2011 10:09 AM, Roger wrote:

Ah yes! but the other couple of hundred ? gone.

couple of hundred = 80 (including this one)

couple of hundred = hyperbole

Wellll Ya gotta admit 'a couple of hundred' sounds more than 'a few' or
'a couple of dozen' and it got the expected result.

I love this List, thanks Folks.
Roger

Old 12-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Craig White

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 19:50 +1100, Roger wrote:
> On 22/12/11 14:22, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> > On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:46:26 -0700
> > Craig White<craigwhite@azapple.com> wrote:

> Wellll Ya gotta admit 'a couple of hundred' sounds more than 'a few' or
> 'a couple of dozen' and it got the expected result.
> I love this List, thanks Folks.
----
not sure what the expected result was that you wanted but.you got the
quote attributions completely wrong demonstrating that you are equally
adept at handling e-mail replies as you are in counting.

Craig

believed to be clean.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:12 PM
夜神 岩男

Ah yes! but the other couple of hundred ? gone.

couple of hundred = 80 (including this one)

couple of hundred = hyperbole

Wellll Ya gotta admit 'a couple of hundred' sounds more than 'a few' or
'a couple of dozen' and it got the expected result.
I love this List, thanks Folks.

----
not sure what the expected result was that you wanted but.you got the
quote attributions completely wrong demonstrating that you are equally
adept at handling e-mail replies as you are in counting.

This seems to be also intentional, and proves his mastery. Perhaps Roger
is in fact the troll king another was aspiring to in this thread, but
with +10 to Subtlety.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:57 PM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

Are we not uneccessaily extending a conversion which should end now,
like 夜神 岩男 said truly please invoke a zombie thread any more.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:58 PM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

2011/12/22 Rameshwar Kr. Sharma <mathsrealworld@gmail.com>:

> Are we not uneccessaily extending a conversion which should end now,
> like 夜神 岩男 said truly please invoke a zombie thread any more.

Please don't invoke what I meant.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:06 PM

On 12/22/2011 02:57 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> 2011/12/22 Christopher Svanefalk <christopher.svanefalk@gmail.com>:
>
> Are we not uneccessaily extending a conversion which should end now,
> like 夜神 岩男 said truly please invoke a zombie thread any more.
-=-

*nope*

it is what is known as a "troll party".

which "ain't over 'til well after the fat lady sings".

B-D

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

Old 12-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Ed Greshko

On 12/22/2011 11:06 PM, g wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 02:57 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
>> 2011/12/22 Christopher Svanefalk <christopher.svanefalk@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Are we not uneccessaily extending a conversion which should end now,
>> like 夜神 岩男 said truly please invoke a zombie thread any more.
> -=-
>
> *nope*
>
> it is what is known as a "troll party".
>
> which "ain't over 'til well after the fat lady sings".
>
> B-D

Right.....

The corollary to the axiom mentioned earlier is....

"You can not kill a tread. It will only die a natural death."

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless

Old 12-22-2011, 02:17 PM

On 12/22/2011 03:12 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 11:06 PM, g wrote:
>> On 12/22/2011 02:57 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
>>> 2011/12/22 Christopher Svanefalk <christopher.svanefalk@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Are we not uneccessaily extending a conversion which should end now,
>>> like 夜神 堩男 said truly please invoke a zombie thread any more.
>> -=-
>>
>> *nope*
>>
>> it is what is known as a "troll party".
>>
>> which "ain't over 'til well after the fat lady sings".
>>
>> B-D
>>

> Right.....
>
> The corollary to the axiom mentioned earlier is....
>
> "You can not kill a tread. It will only die a natural death."

i believe you meant 'thread'?

what if the troll 'comes clean'?

!not!

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Ed Greshko

On 12/22/2011 11:17 PM, g wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 03:12 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> -=-
>>>
>>> *nope*
>>>
>>> it is what is known as a "troll party".
>>>
>>> which "ain't over 'til well after the fat lady sings".
>>>
>>> B-D
>>>
>> Right.....
>>
>> The corollary to the axiom mentioned earlier is....
>>
>> "You can not kill a tread. It will only die a natural death."
> i believe you meant 'thread'?

I believe I did too.... But, the number of Gin and Tonics is directly
proportional to the number of typing errors.

> what if the troll 'comes clean'?
>
> !not!

That logic is beyond the scope of my comprehension at the moment.

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless