Old 12-23-2011, 11:09 AM

Default Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

just how many Rameshwar Kr. Sharma would you say there are in this world?

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

Old 12-23-2011, 11:14 AM
夜神 岩男

just how many Rameshwar Kr. Sharma would you say there are in this world?

Its Christmas, so probably lots.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:15 AM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

2011/12/23 夜神 岩男 <supergiantpotato@yahoo.co.jp>:

> Its Christmas, so probably lots.

+1

And merry Christmas to all, incl. 'g'.

Old 12-23-2011, 12:02 PM

On 12/23/2011 12:15 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> 2011/12/23 夜神 岩男 <supergiantpotato@yahoo.co.jp>:
>
>> Its Christmas, so probably lots.
-=-

faking sender as you did only shows more of your lacking.

and Christmas has nothing to do with how many there are.

a web search thru 3 sites on shows one living in India.

just what is it you are ashamed of that you pretend as you do?

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

Old 12-23-2011, 12:09 PM

On 12/23/2011 12:24 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM, g <geleem@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>> as for God blessing me. He has, many times.
>
>> tell Suneeta hello.
>
> I have no hate for you and nothing,
-=-

i have never said or inferred that you did. nor have i inferred such
towards you.

> I really don't know you!
-=-

this is true. you do not.

> Why you were saying such things in the list?
-=-

be specific.

> Also earlier I never did ask anything?
-=-

is that a question or a statement? and please be specific.

> Perhaps you thinking something else.
-=-

no.

> And what/who is 'Suneeta' here?