Old 12-22-2011, 02:43 PM

Default Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

On 12/22/2011 03:21 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 11:17 PM, g wrote:

>>> Right.....
>>>
>>> The corollary to the axiom mentioned earlier is....
>>>
>>> "You can not kill a tread. It will only die a natural death."
>> i believe you meant 'thread'?
>
> I believe I did too.... But, the number of Gin and Tonics is directly
> proportional to the number of typing errors.
-=-

i used to be a 'gin head', but i got tired of the tonic and could
not get used to straight gin taste.

i change back to my childhood favorite of straight metaxa and now
i am happy again.

http://www.metaxa.com/

if you need an early morning 'eye opener', metaxa is great in
strong coffee.

>> what if the troll 'comes clean'?
>>
>> !not!
>
> That logic is beyond the scope of my comprehension at the moment.
-=-

lol.

have a metaxa and you will not care. &-)

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

Old 12-22-2011, 02:55 PM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@greshko.com> wrote:

> That logic is beyond the scope of my comprehension at the moment.

True and so for me, some have habit of debates, better is we should
leave it there itself and on its on. With time, it settles, perhaps.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:00 PM

On 12/22/2011 03:55 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
<>

> True and so for me, some have habit of debates, better is we should
> leave it there itself and on its on. With time, it settles, perhaps.
-=-

better to have a habit of debate than a habit of trolling and deceit.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:02 PM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:30 PM, g <geleem@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> True and so for me, some have habit of debates, better is we should
>> leave it there itself and on its on. With time, it settles, perhaps.

> better to have a habit of debate than a habit of trolling and deceit.

Correct, so never troll then.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:12 PM

On 12/22/2011 05:02 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:30 PM, g <geleem@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>>> True and so for me, some have habit of debates, better is we should
>>> leave it there itself and on its on. With time, it settles, perhaps.
>
>> better to have a habit of debate than a habit of trolling and deceit.
>
> Correct, so never troll then.
-=-

the pot calling the kettle black. very topical of a troll.

i am not the one who has been trolling this list.

i have tried to help you, but you got angry. you got angry at another
and insulted them.

in one of your persona's, i suggested you to do something, which you
did as yourself. and as yourself, you repeat what you asked in your
personae. then as yourself, you are given same answers that where
told to your persona's. only difference this round is that you
finally agree that what you where told before is good.

what makes you even worse, is you use a sockpuppet.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:47 PM
Joe Zeff

in one of your persona's, i suggested you to do something, which you
did as yourself. and as yourself, you repeat what you asked in your
personae.

I think that the term you want is "sock puppet."

Old 12-22-2011, 08:15 PM

On 12/22/2011 08:47 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 10:12 AM, g wrote:
>> in one of your persona's, i suggested you to do something, which you
>> did as yourself. and as yourself, you repeat what you asked in your
>> personae.
>
> I think that the term you want is "sock puppet."
-=-

actually, both are acceptable. ie, you knew what i meant.

one is just harder to look up. ;-)

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

Old 12-23-2011, 04:34 AM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM, g <geleem@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> the pot calling the kettle black. very topical of a troll.

> i am not the one who has been trolling this list.

While most the persons here are helpful and suggesting but I have so
far, seen only you to come into the war and fight, shame on you!
Whether you call yourself 'g' or 'G' (whatever that meant, lol), but
you seem to be a foolish person.

> i have tried to help you, but you got angry. you got angry at another
> and insulted them.

I don't know when you tried to help me, you seem to be equally mad also.

> in one of your persona's, i suggested you to do something, which you
> did as yourself. and as yourself, you repeat what you asked in your
> personae. then as yourself, you are given same answers that where
> told to your persona's. only difference this round is that you
> finally agree that what you where told before is good.

You need to go to psychiatric, I assume.

> what makes you even worse, is you use a sockpuppet.

I presume that you are disturbed with some personal issues in your
life, so saying such things in the list, may God bless you.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:16 AM

On 12/23/2011 05:34 AM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM, g <geleem@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>> the pot calling the kettle black. very topical of a troll.
>
>> i am not the one who has been trolling this list.
>
> While most the persons here are helpful and suggesting but I have so
> far, seen only you to come into the war and fight, shame on you!
> Whether you call yourself 'g' or 'G' (whatever that meant, lol), but
> you seem to be a foolish person.
-=-

'come into the war and fight'? just what war are you talking about?

>> i have tried to help you, but you got angry. you got angry at another
>> and insulted them.
>

> I don't know when you tried to help me,
-=-

deny all you want. but you did exactly what i told your other personae
to do.

> you seem to be equally mad also.
-=-

mad? not even.

>> in one of your persona's, i suggested you to do something, which you
>> did as yourself. and as yourself, you repeat what you asked in your
>> personae. then as yourself, you are given same answers that where
>> told to your persona's. only difference this round is that you
>> finally agree that what you where told before is good.
>

> You need to go to psychiatric, I assume.
-=-

i have been. they told me there was nothing wrong with me. what is your
excuse for being as you are?

you can assume all you want, but it is all of you. not me.

> I presume that you are disturbed with some personal issues in your
> life, so saying such things in the list, may God bless you.
-=-

i have no disturbing personal issues in my life.

as for saying "such things" to list, other than regard to you, only that
which is true. besides, it is not just me who picked up on commonality
of your post.

as for God blessing me. He has, many times.

tell Suneeta hello.

to you, in closing, *kafba*.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

Old 12-23-2011, 10:21 AM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM, g <geleem@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> as for God blessing me. He has, many times.

May God bless all of us, I don't want to come into more debate, you do
whatever you wish, its your life.

> tell Suneeta hello.

Don't know what is Suneeta? What is it?