Old 12-21-2011, 03:34 PM
John Maclean

Default alternatives to revisor or "fixes" for creating fedora remixes

Hi Chaps,

First post so do tell me to move onto another list if this is not
the right place. I wanted to start using revisor but kept facing the
"anaconda-runtime not installed" error.
Have not got around to overcoming this err just yet.

So what else do people use nowadays to create thier own Fedora
respin?