-   -   alternatives to revisor or "fixes" for creating fedora remixes (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/612459-alternatives-revisor-fixes-creating-fedora-remixes.html)

John Maclean 12-21-2011 03:34 PM

alternatives to revisor or "fixes" for creating fedora remixes

Hi Chaps,

First post so do tell me to move onto another list if this is not
the right place. I wanted to start using revisor but kept facing the
"anaconda-runtime not installed" error.
Have not got around to overcoming this err just yet.

So what else do people use nowadays to create thier own Fedora
respin?