Old 12-22-2011, 02:22 AM
Carroll Grigsby

Default Fedora vs openSUSE

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:46:26 -0700
Craig White <craigwhite@azapple.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 10:31 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > On 12/22/2011 10:09 AM, Roger wrote:
> > > Ah yes! but the other couple of hundred ? gone.
> >
> > couple of hundred = 80 (including this one)
> >
> > couple of hundred = hyperbole
> ----
> I used to tell my children all the time - don't exaggerate... they
> never listened.
>
> ;-)
>
> Craig

And my dad used to say, "If I've told you once, I've told you a
million times: don't exaggerate." Sometimes he threw a "dammit" in.

-- cmg

Old 12-22-2011, 02:27 AM
夜神 岩男

On 12/22/2011 11:46 AM, Craig White wrote:

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 10:31 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:

On 12/22/2011 10:09 AM, Roger wrote:

Ah yes! but the other couple of hundred ? gone.

couple of hundred = 80 (including this one)

couple of hundred = hyperbole

----
I used to tell my children all the time - don't exaggerate... they never
listened.

;-)

Craig

I (grieviously) fear that wasn't hyperbole, but a quantum fluctuation
which permitted Roger to remember the future.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:32 AM
Ed Greshko

On 12/22/2011 11:22 AM, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:46:26 -0700
> Craig White <craigwhite@azapple.com> wrote:

>>> couple of hundred = 80 (including this one)
>>>
>>> couple of hundred = hyperbole
>> ----
>> I used to tell my children all the time - don't exaggerate... they
>> never listened.
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Craig
>>

> And my dad used to say, "If I've told you once, I've told you a
> million times: don't exaggerate." Sometimes he threw a "dammit" in.

You know, I think Roger is another in the long line of those that have
proven the axiom....

"If you don't like the length or absurdness of a thread, don't comment
as it will only add to the length and/or increase the absurdness
geometrically."

:-)

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless

Old 12-22-2011, 02:56 AM
Craig White

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 03:11 +0000, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> On Thursday 22 December 2011 09:35:59 Ed Greshko wrote:
> > On 12/22/2011 09:05 AM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > > // And now the *real* flame wars will begin... Me ducks for cover,
> > > smiling in a diabolic way... //
> >
> > Does that mean you are openly admitting to status of "troll"? :-) :-)
>
> Nah, that wouldn't be a challenge. :-D The main thing I was trying was to get
> *others* to label me as a troll, so that I could obtain my deserved place on
> this list alongside with some other Great Trolls, but unfortunately I failed
> every time.
----
it would be pretty hard to 'out troll' Marcel/Gilpel. Then there was the
troll king, Karl and if his was intentional, well... then he had a
tremendous gift. The highest you could ever achieve would be 3rd place
all time and it seems obvious that you lack the inner rage to qualify.

Craig

believed to be clean.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:02 AM
Joe Zeff