Old 12-21-2011, 02:43 PM
"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma"

Default Fedora vs openSUSE

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Clive Hills <discordianuk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can this just stop.

What to be stopped?

Old 12-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Matthew Saltzman

On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 15:40 +0000, Clive Hills wrote:
> I invoke Godwin's Law and mention Hitler.

Gratuitous invocations don't count.

--
Matthew Saltzman
Clemson University Mathematical Sciences

Old 12-21-2011, 03:32 PM
夜神 岩男

On 12/21/2011 09:19 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan@gmail.com> wrote:

if they really wanted to know, they could check my ip address. :-)

Your IP address is not necessarily constant. And if you want to mask it
you can use TOR, but we're getting way OT now.

+1

And what if he/she might be using some anonymous web surfing tool like 'TOR'?

I was ignoring this since the beginning. But now the truly zombie nature
of the thread is starting to mess with my zen thing...

Stop polluting the archives.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:04 PM

<>

> Your IP address is not necessarily constant.
-=-

only time it changes is when i do a full system power down, including ups,
which brings down dsl modem.

even then, when i power back up, i go back into same dsl block;

(adsl-184-41-x-x.mem.bellsouth.net[184.41.x.x])

even yahoo mail and gmail 'block' their clients, tho in different ways.

> And if you want to mask it you can use TOR,
-=-

no reason to. i am not trying to hide like some others do.

> but we're getting way OT now.
-=-

as so designated in 'Subject'.

'end of story'. :-)

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

Old 12-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Joe Zeff

I invoke Godwin's Law and mention Hitler.

Can this just stop.
Clive

No. Mentioning him simply to end a thread doesn't count; you have to
invoke him in anger.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Joe Zeff