Old 12-19-2011, 09:16 PM
Mike Dwiggins

Default Printers Again

Anyone know anything about Lanier Printers. My wife's office just got a
brand new multi-function for their network. The Lanier site has every
flavor of Windows or Mac OS that you would care to name but nothing I
can find for Unix or Linux.

Thanks
Mike D

Old 12-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Joe Zeff

Anyone know anything about Lanier Printers. My wife's office just got a
brand new multi-function for their network. The Lanier site has every
flavor of Windows or Mac OS that you would care to name but nothing I
can find for Unix or Linux.

You didn't say which model. However, here's a list of all Lanier
printers that are supported:
http://www.openprinting.org/printers/manufacturer/Lanier

Old 12-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Mike Dwiggins

Anyone know anything about Lanier Printers. My wife's office just got a
brand new multi-function for their network. The Lanier site has every
flavor of Windows or Mac OS that you would care to name but nothing I
can find for Unix or Linux.

You didn't say which model. However, here's a list of all Lanier
printers that are supported:
http://www.openprinting.org/printers/manufacturer/Lanier
Model is LD425C which unfortunately is not listed but, that is a great
place that is going in the bookmarks.

Mike