-   -   Printers Again (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/611873-printers-again.html)

Mike Dwiggins 12-19-2011 09:16 PM

Printers Again

Anyone know anything about Lanier Printers. My wife's office just got a
brand new multi-function for their network. The Lanier site has every
flavor of Windows or Mac OS that you would care to name but nothing I
can find for Unix or Linux.

Thanks
Mike D

Joe Zeff 12-19-2011 09:43 PM

Printers Again

Anyone know anything about Lanier Printers. My wife's office just got a
brand new multi-function for their network. The Lanier site has every
flavor of Windows or Mac OS that you would care to name but nothing I
can find for Unix or Linux.

You didn't say which model. However, here's a list of all Lanier
printers that are supported:
http://www.openprinting.org/printers/manufacturer/Lanier

Mike Dwiggins 12-19-2011 09:50 PM

Printers Again

Anyone know anything about Lanier Printers. My wife's office just got a
brand new multi-function for their network. The Lanier site has every
flavor of Windows or Mac OS that you would care to name but nothing I
can find for Unix or Linux.

You didn't say which model. However, here's a list of all Lanier
printers that are supported:
http://www.openprinting.org/printers/manufacturer/Lanier
Model is LD425C which unfortunately is not listed but, that is a great
place that is going in the bookmarks.

Mike