Old 03-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Frank Murphy

Default Art Spin Monitor Calibration

Just wondering if anybody uses: http://lprof.sourceforge.net/

Would it be beneficial to artspin?
As getting screenprinter matches,
would be important.

Frank

Old 03-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi Frank,

Frank Murphy wrote:

Just wondering if anybody uses: http://lprof.sourceforge.net/

Would it be beneficial to artspin?
As getting screenprinter matches,
would be important.

I think that has been packaged into Fedora, but I dont actually know so
much about color profiling to use it. Do you have experience with color
profiling? My background is far more in digital than print so I've never
gone through this kind of calibration before.

~m

Old 03-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Frank Murphy

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 15:39 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Frank Murphy wrote:
> > Just wondering if anybody uses: http://lprof.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > Would it be beneficial to artspin?
> > As getting screenprinter matches,
> > would be important.
>
> I think that has been packaged into Fedora,
> but I dont actually know so
> much about color profiling to use it. Do you have experience with color
> profiling? My background is far more in digital than print so I've never
> gone through this kind of calibration before.

Some as my wife is doing her art degree,
and I had to set up all 9 Monitors and Color laser to match
to match. No commercial experience.

Frank

PS: How do you get the fadas' in your name