Old 03-27-2008, 10:38 AM
"Philip Brooks"

Default Is it possible to restart a USB device without unplugging it from the computer?

Is there any way that you can restart a USB device using a
shell command without unplugging it from the computer?

*

The reason for this is that I have two Ueagle-atm modems
setup and working with Shorewall. I would like to be able to write a piece of
script that automatically restarts one of the modems if it crashes is this
possible ?

*

I have looked for days on Google and other SE’s to
find a solution to this problem but no cigar L

*

Many Thanks

*

Phil