Old 12-21-2011, 05:26 AM

Default fedora equivalent of recovery disk

On 12/21/2011 06:01 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
<>

> At this point, I am going to suggest holding off on further posts until
-=-

works for me.

> Best of the holidays to you.
-=-

same to you and yours.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

Old 12-23-2011, 11:51 PM
Michael Hennebry

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011, g wrote:

making images is a very un-assuring way of making backups because there
is no _easy way_ of verifying.

If the image fits into a single device,
each partition can be mounted without special tools.
Correctness can be verified with diff --recursive .

--
Michael hennebry@web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
whom I teach not to run with scissors,

Old 12-24-2011, 01:47 AM