Old 03-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Frank Cox

Default Two Internet connections...

I do some occasional tech work for a cable TV/Internet service provider. They
have now offered me free services, including cable Internet. I currently have a
DSL service through the telephone company and, for several reasons including the
fact that it is really unlimited service with no cap and it comes with newsgroup
access (neither of which the cable service has), I'm not really prepared to
give that up.

However, since I can get a free cable Internet service too I would like to be
able to put that to use.

Does anyone have any good ideas for what to do with an extra cable Internet
service? Is there, say, a way to somehow "shotgun" two Internet services like
you used to be able to do with dial-up modems to increase your transmission
speed?