FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Frantisek Hanzlik
 
Default Where disappeared PAM?

Know anyone where are now website/maillists archives/sources
of Linux PAM?
Latest, several days old Fedora package
"pam-1.1.5-1.fc16.src.rpm" shows URL
http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/index.html
but this server does not exist.

Thanks, Franta Hanzlik
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
 
Old 12-04-2011, 05:18 PM
"Michael D. Setzer II"
 
Default Where disappeared PAM?

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/

Not sure if that is what you are looking for?

On 4 Dec 2011 at 17:47, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:

Date sent: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:47:42 +0100
From: Frantisek Hanzlik <franta@hanzlici.cz>
To: Fedora users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org>
Subject: Where disappeared PAM?
Send reply to: Community support for Fedora users
<users@lists.fedoraproject.org>

<mailto:users-request@lists.fedoraproject.org?subject=unsubscrib
e>

<mailto:users-request@lists.fedoraproject.org?subject=subscribe
>

> Know anyone where are now website/maillists archives/sources
> of Linux PAM?
> Latest, several days old Fedora package
> "pam-1.1.5-1.fc16.src.rpm" shows URL
> http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/index.html
> but this server does not exist.
>
> Thanks, Franta Hanzlik
> --
> users mailing list
> users@lists.fedoraproject.org
> To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
> Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines Have
> a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org


+----------------------------------------------------------+
Michael D. Setzer II - Computer Science Instructor
Guam Community College Computer Center
mailto:mikes@kuentos.guam.net
mailto:msetzerii@gmail.com
http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
Guam - Where America's Day Begins
G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/
+----------------------------------------------------------+

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu (Original)
Number of Seti Units Returned: 19,471
Processing time: 32 years, 290 days, 12 hours, 58 minutes
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
SETI 11510689.214932 | EINSTEIN 6954582.339851
ROSETTA 3994780.185775 | ABC 9619038.104969

--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
 
Old 12-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Frantisek Hanzlik
 
Default Where disappeared PAM?

Michael D. Setzer II napsal(a):
> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/
>
> Not sure if that is what you are looking for?
>
> On 4 Dec 2011 at 17:47, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
>
> Date sent: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:47:42 +0100
> From: Frantisek Hanzlik <franta@hanzlici.cz>
> To: Fedora users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org>
> Subject: Where disappeared PAM?
> Send reply to: Community support for Fedora users
> <users@lists.fedoraproject.org>
>
> <mailto:users-request@lists.fedoraproject.org?subject=unsubscrib
> e>
>
> <mailto:users-request@lists.fedoraproject.org?subject=subscribe
>>
>
>> Know anyone where are now website/maillists archives/sources
>> of Linux PAM?
>> Latest, several days old Fedora package
>> "pam-1.1.5-1.fc16.src.rpm" shows URL
>> http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/index.html
>> but this server does not exist.
>>
>> Thanks, Franta Hanzlik
> +----------------------------------------------------------+
> Michael D. Setzer II - Computer Science Instructor
> Guam Community College Computer Center
> mailto:mikes@kuentos.guam.net
> mailto:msetzerii@gmail.com
> http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
> Guam - Where America's Day Begins
> G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/
> +----------------------------------------------------------+
>
> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu (Original)
> Number of Seti Units Returned: 19,471
> Processing time: 32 years, 290 days, 12 hours, 58 minutes
> (Total Hours: 287,489)
>
> BOINC@HOME CREDITS
> SETI 11510689.214932 | EINSTEIN 6954582.339851
> ROSETTA 3994780.185775 | ABC 9619038.104969

Thanks, but I was on these URLs too - they appears as old and without
files, only directory structure. It aren't actual PAM sources.
And when I remember, PAM had web site and mailing lists too.

Franta
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org