Old 12-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Swapnil Bhartiya

Default Boot Error- em1: link becomes ready

Hi,

I am new to Fedora, been using Ubuntu for 5 years and now want to switch
for good. On my desktop I am facing this issue, everything was fine
after installation but after second reboot I can't boot screen is stuck
at this message: em1: link becomes ready

Please suggest. I am running Fedora 16.

--
Editor: Muktware.com<br>
Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>