Old 12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Vishnupradeep

Default Need alternative for beesu

beesu is not working in fedora 16. I need an alternative program. Any other ?
----Linux Blog:*http://xtreme-linux.blogspot.com/

Fedora Blog:*http://xtreme-fedora.blogspot.com/My Blog:*http://sharedonweb.blogspot.com/

Old 12-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Jatin K

On Friday 02 December 2011 04:24 PM, Vishnupradeep wrote:
> beesu is not working in fedora 16.
not working means ?????? any error message .....?

> I need an alternative program. Any other ?

how about sudo ....??? or simply su -l

/(_)
^ ^ Jatin Khatri
RHCSA,RHCE,CCNA
Registerd Linux user No #501175
www.counter.li.org
No M$

Old 12-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Ed Greshko

> beesu is not working in fedora 16. I need an alternative program. Any
> other ?

Define "is not working".

Works fine here on F16 i386.

What are you doing? How are you doing it? What happens?

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless