Old 11-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Lawrence Graves

Default iwl4965 wifi card problem

The firmware in this wifi card prevents my Dell 9400 Inspiron from
installing the nvidia drivers. There have been some bug reports but
I have not seen any fixes produced. Can anyone tell me where they
are as it relates to this problem. I am still not able to install
the nvidia drivers on my laptop. I am using Fedora 16/64-bit.

--

Lawrence Graves
All things are workable but don't all things work.