Old 03-25-2008, 10:39 PM
david walcroft

Default installonlypkgs

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

Thanks david

Old 03-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Rahul Sundaram

david walcroft wrote:

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

It is a configuration option in yum.conf. Not a separate package.

Rahul

Old 03-25-2008, 10:50 PM
david walcroft

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

david walcroft wrote:

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

It is a configuration option in yum.conf. Not a separate package.

Rahul

Thanks for that Rahul,I'll try 'installonlypkgs=4' in yum.conf.

david

Old 03-25-2008, 10:57 PM
david walcroft

david walcroft wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

david walcroft wrote:

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

It is a configuration option in yum.conf. Not a separate package.

Rahul

Thanks for that Rahul,I'll try 'installonlypkgs=4' in yum.conf.

david

Sorry about that Rahul,I should have read the man page better,
I've tried 'installonly_4' but yum cannot parse yum.conf with this
option.What is the correct way tell yum to hold 4 kernels.

david