-   -   installonlypkgs (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/60484-installonlypkgs.html)

david walcroft 03-25-2008 10:39 PM

installonlypkgs

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

Thanks david

Rahul Sundaram 03-25-2008 10:43 PM

installonlypkgs

david walcroft wrote:

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

It is a configuration option in yum.conf. Not a separate package.

Rahul

david walcroft 03-25-2008 10:50 PM

installonlypkgs

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

david walcroft wrote:

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

It is a configuration option in yum.conf. Not a separate package.

Rahul

Thanks for that Rahul,I'll try 'installonlypkgs=4' in yum.conf.

david

david walcroft 03-25-2008 10:57 PM

installonlypkgs

david walcroft wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

david walcroft wrote:

Can someone tell me which file I can find installonlypkgs in.
I cannot find it through 'locate'

It is a configuration option in yum.conf. Not a separate package.

Rahul

Thanks for that Rahul,I'll try 'installonlypkgs=4' in yum.conf.

david

Sorry about that Rahul,I should have read the man page better,
I've tried 'installonly_4' but yum cannot parse yum.conf with this
option.What is the correct way tell yum to hold 4 kernels.

david