Old 11-29-2011, 08:18 AM
Frank Murphy

Default Pam fprint F16

From logwatch:
userhelper:
Unknown Entries:
adding faulty module: /lib/security/pam_fprintd.so: 1 Time(s)
unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_fprintd.so):
/lib/security/pam_fprintd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory: 1 Time(s)

I don't have or user a fingerprint reader.
How can I stop pam looking for one?
Have unistalled fprint*

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of fedoraproject.org

Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 PM
fedora

Have you installed the package fprintd-pam?

suomi

Old 11-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Frank Murphy

On 29/11/11 19:30, fedora wrote:
> Have you installed the package fprintd-pam?
>
> suomi

It was installed by default, I just removed it.