Old 11-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Frank Murphy

Default RHEL - Gnome? was Fedora - time to blink

On 28/11/11 02:41, Genes MailLists wrote:
<snipped>

> Be aware that a significant number of gnome devs are @ RH ... not
> sure what the politics is but the gap between upstream and fedora is not
> as great as may appear sometimes

How would enterprise users find Gnome?
Will sales of screen-cleaner soar?

Dasm, dropped me crystal balls..

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of fedoraproject.org

Old 11-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Fennix

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@gmail.com> wrote:

On 28/11/11 02:41, Genes MailLists wrote:

<snipped>

> * * Be aware that a significant number of gnome devs are @ RH *... not

> sure what the politics is but the gap between upstream and fedora is not

> as great as may appear sometimes

How would enterprise users find Gnome?

Will sales of screen-cleaner soar?

Dasm, dropped me crystal balls..

Frank Murphy]
*
Would *a palantir help? But it seems to me that a palantir could not help under the present circumstances (at least of the ti,e of the narrative of LOTR...just caused more harm then good...)

Oops, sorry, my 2 cents worth,
Fennix

Old 11-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Fennix